Recent orders and deliveries

We just wanted to let you know that all orders that did not get delivered today, Easter Sunday, will be delivered to you tomorrow between 8am & 8pm.

Please ensure you are available to take our phone call comfirming your delivery as if you do not answer we have to move on to the next order as there are so many, which that then puts your order to the back of queue.

Also if we have an emergency crisis call then that takes priority. Many thanks for your patience at this difficult time. We are doing our upmost and working long hours so we can only apologise for the delay in your deliveries.

If you need to contact us you can do by phoning 01932 564930 or emailing info@thefarmshopuk.com

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and patience through this tough time.

Take care and stay safe

Categories: New Stock

17 Comments on “Recent orders and deliveries”

1. mary de la piquerie
    April 13, 2020 at 8:08 AM #

Thank you for the email explaining why I did not receive my delivery on the 11th April that was due,  I look forward to receiving it today as mentioned in your email. Best regards Mary De La Piquerie

2. Rohit Moudgil
    April 13, 2020 at 10:24 AM #

Hi we were expecting order on Saturday but were told that it will come today. I just missed your call and since last hour I have been trying your number with no luck. Can you please call me again on 07904048491

• April 13, 2020 at 10:32 AM #

I’ve passed your message on to the staff in the shop for you. Thank you

3. April 13, 2020 at 11:13 AM #

Hello, my name is Catherine Banks. I live in Ottershaw, KT16 0PF.
    I see from comments that you will today be delivering orders that were due on Saturday.
    I think I gave our landline number when I phoned in the order. We do have to leave the house briefly to walk the dogs so please could I be phoned instead on my mobile number 07791 273781. Thanks, Catherine.

• April 13, 2020 at 11:37 AM #

I’ve passed this to the staff for you

• April 13, 2020 at 3:46 PM #

Thanks very much and I was grateful to receive the order earlier this afternoon. Lovely quality and the bread is great.

• April 13, 2020 at 3:48 PM #

You’re welcome. Glad you are happy. Stay safe

4. Jo
    April 19, 2020 at 4:06 PM #

Can I please order some compost?

5. Joannetwine
    April 23, 2020 at 4:38 PM #

Please could you confirm my order will be delivered today…have not heard from you re payment

• April 23, 2020 at 8:42 PM #

If it was booked in for today then you should receive it. We are calling people to confirm. If you need to contact us please call us on 01932 564930. Thank you

6. K.Shervell (Mrs)
    April 23, 2020 at 6:01 PM #

Dear Sir or Madam
    I would like to know what I could have delivered as I am vegetarian, and I do eat a lot of whole foods,including pulses cheeses,eggs etc.
    A friend is having a delivery from you today, so it made me think that I would also like to know what I could buy from you.
    My email address is:
    shervellkathy@yahoo.co.uk
    Many thanks
    K.Shervell (Mrs)

7. April 26, 2020 at 2:06 PM #

I would like to order fresh vegetables from your farm shop,
    Please contact us at
    This number 07723591137,01932568611
    From Kasalong Thai restaurant

Got a comment?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s